February 19, 2018

SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Strange weekend.  Amy and Ed on a 35th anniversary trip and Joe and Linda came Saturday  to pick up a bed Jan gave them.  So I skipped the usual breakfast to be ready for them.  Linda and Jan had lunch with me while Joseph picked up the U-Haul he rented.  They were going back Sunday so I did not see them anymore.  Jan is leaving for Ft. Wayne to visit her sweet grand-kids and David and Cary also for 10 days of fun for her.  I will miss her, but Amy will be back to pick up the torch for me (of?) me.  Whatever.  My weekend was lonely and very quiet.  I think if the sun would shine for a full day, I would have a better outlook.  Meanwhile, I feel down.  I must have a talk with myself.

I got out my Easter décor and went to work.  Now that is better.

Betty Boop

No comments: