February 12, 2018

Sunday & Monday

With the weekend filled with music, I am happy.  At church, an annual tradition, The Southern Comfort Band.  A group of 5 black guys  who play for pleasure and a little profit too.  They of course have other jobs,, but music is fun and important to them.  They have been at our church several times over the years.  They march in playing and go out playing.  It is exciting and a blessing too.  Lunch was good with the usual bunch.      Today we started the day with Madison Central Jazz Band.  Bryan was a member and star in his day.  They are a wonderful group of kids from Madison Central.  Actually their leader is the same leader of the band that played at our Church yesterday.  Our choir director at church is the band director of the band at Madison Central.  He came to the  program today with the band. Kind of all connected.  I just got back from my SCV choir practice.  So music is in the air and in my mind today. I go to the Church service at 4 today and sing again.  So that is my day.  A good one.

Betty Boop

No comments: