February 7, 2018

SPECIAL CARE

Yes, that is what Bitsy is getting.  She, as usual, made a hit with her Dr.  I was very impressed with her too.  There are so few Dr's of her kind who deal with special problems dogs and cats have and she  really knows her craft.  So very thorough and patient.  Bitsy took over the place and they said even when they took blood and her sitting next to a noisy dog, she was brave and cooperative.  That's my Bitsy.  It was blood to test for allergies.  Takes two to three weeks for results.  Meantime she got an antibiotic shot and a new pill added to the one she now takes.  She is a real trouper.  I was proud of her.  Between her meds each morning and mine, I feel like a professional.  We do what we have to do.  Bitsy may be on meds for the rest of her life.  She is such a young cat and may have a long life ahead.  Longer than me, I bet.  Who will take care of her if I can't? 

Amy and I spent all morning there and we were hungry when we left.  With a sleepy can on board, we had to get home.  Stopped at Arby"s and brought home sandwiches and had lunch here.  My it was good.  I love their sauce. Not to mention their "curly" fries .  We recalled how we used to go to the North Park Mall with Sophia in tow in the stroller   She loved that place and the curly fries.  So that is were we are now.

Betty Boop 

No comments: