February 24, 2018

ACC'IDENTAL BREAKFAST GROUP

Only four this morning.  Remember the kids book about the little monkeys  jumping on the bed and they fell off one by one?  Our main leader of our group is ill.  Making test, results so far are not looking good.  I know of several who are in the same boat.  But after all, I live where all these things happen every day.  Upsetting sometime. 

I had one pancake, scrambled egg and coffee.  The pancake was as big as my head!!!.  Of course I left most of it.  Waste!!  But I just should not eat that much, although it was good.    Topics:  Maple syrup.  One guy orders special maple syrup and brags about it.  He should bring some for us to sample.  The Olympics were discussed.  Sisters and how they get along, those who are ill, and other unimportant things.  The Café filled up with residents and guest so we brought it to a close.  Now I must shampoo and wash clothes and do without Jan.  She is having a good time with grand kids.  Lucky her.

Betty Boop

Betty Boop

No comments: