February 25, 2018

DREARY DAY

That is just the weather. The day has been very good.  Always glad to go to Church on Sunday.  Even if it were not made into my being, I love to go.  Afterward always  some of my favorite people (family) have lunch and a good visit.  Today it was
Sophia, Paul, M. G. and Ryan, Amy and me.  We had lunch at what is getting to be on the favorite list.  Char"s.  They cook the best fried chicken.  Just like home cooked.  Paul ordered this most delightful dessert and a spoon for all to share.  One bite was enough!!My it was good.  I got caught up on all the latest news and events they go to.  Makes my head swim.  I seem to have forgotten how it used to be with Truman and myself.  Yet I don't believe we did as much.  I am so proud of the 4 of them.  They plan and make things happen.  I came home with a bunch of beautiful flowers from the Church.  I hope to cheer a few people here with them.  I tried to nap but sleep would not come. my mind would not cooperate and go to sleep.  Maybe tonight I will sleep.  It was so cold in Church and then to get out in the cold rain to and from. I was very uncomfortable, so I put on old pants and a sweater to get warm.  Well let us read the paper.  The funnies always cheer me up.

Betty Boop

No comments: