February 8, 2018

GREAT BREAKFAST

When I entered the Cyber for breakfast, the usual table was full of men.  Did not want to join that group.  They would talk about everything I did not want to hear.  Politics mostly.  That is fine, they seem to enjoy that subject,  I did not want to inhibit them, so I got a small table and faced the lake.  I had a rare biscuit, split and toasted with two eggs cooked by Breanne (she does them well), sausage and coffee.  Not exactly cholesterol friendly, but once in a while-- do I worry about that? 

Bitsy is doing well.  Eating and running, and sleeping.  What else is required of a cat?  They have it made.  Of course she gives me all her love too.

Not much on tap today.  I took back 3 books to the Library.  Just did not appeal to me.  I am about to get enough of Amish.  I can predict how they are ending every time.  I checked out a mystery but they kept introduction new suspects and I lost it.  Don't need that much stimulation.  So I picked up two different kinds and let me see if they  please me.  Will let you know if I stick with them. 

Betty Boop 

No comments: