February 21, 2018

BALCONY ONCE MORE

 Don't know how long it will last, but I will take it----Morning coffee on the balcony.  It is 70 degrees.  My, my, how nice it was to sip and think, and look.  Birds back on the cross on the Chapel steeple.  Not a big thing but I like it.  Meadow turning green in spots.  The birds are singing. I did not see any people which I was surprised, because it is good weather to walk.  Any way I enjoyed it.  I actually got a firm  idea for a poem.  Inspired of all thing my rye toast at breakfast.  I think I can make it fun.  Hey I will take any idea, since I have been dry of late.  Lunch was fun yesterday.  We talked about so many things.  Betty shared her first experience seeing a streaker.  Do you remember that outrageous time when men would streak across a public gathering naked?  It was funny and silly.  Anyway I never actually saw one but saw it on TV.  Can't tell you what Betty said.  That was just one subject we laughed through.  You see where I am going.  Good to laugh and we did.

Betty Boop

No comments: