February 2, 2018

DAY AFTER

That Betty Boop just wont stop talking about her birthday.  She is still basking in the sunlight of being "on stage".  Time to take a bow , Betty.  O. K. but the fun goes on.  I had a "pig in the hole." for breakfast.  I think you all know that is an egg cooked in a hole of toast.  Good way to get a reluctant child to eat breakfast.  I am not reluctant, but it sure was good.  No trouble, just sounds like you fussed over it.  I am always glad to see my maid come and clean and today was her day.  She came and cleaned while I went to my last therapy session.  It is up to me now to keep the exercises going and to maintain my range of motion-pain free and to hold my own.  I am dedicated to that goal.  My therapist was pleased with the progress I made and wants  me to come by and visit and catch up on my continued progress. I then went to lunch with friends and had a good time.  Friday is catfish day and I had mine baked.  It was so good.  Now I just got up from a nap with Bitsy and am set for the rest of the day==whatever it brings.

Betty Boop

No comments: