February 20, 2018

NOT EXACTLY A GOOD START

I had a hard time getting started.  Decided to go eat at the Cyber.  Got roped into sitting with two men.  I am uncomfortable doing that.  Even though they are friends and gentlemen.  I spilled my coffee as I was leaving.  Just a small amount but enough to make a mess.  I was embarrassed.  I don't know what it is about the number 7 but it keeps coming to my mind.  Truman as been gone 7 years and I keep thinking about it.  I took a fresh cup of coffee and did what I did so many times right after he died and went down to the Lake pier and sat under the canopy and reminisced.  I did that a lot right after he died.  It was a little cool but not bad.  I tried to get it together.  It is still hard if I let it be.  I let it be this morning.    Well nothing about reality to sober you up.  I need to wash clothes.  Something soothing and right about that little act.  So be it.  I am trying to write again.  Been silent for two or three moths.  It bothers me that I can't seem to get that going. Will keep trying.
Betty Boop

No comments: