October 19, 2018

BEAUTIFUL MORNING

I felt like singing OH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING. on the Balcony this morning.  Now I guess I had better not try that.  It was just right out there.  The clouds are many and they reflected on the Lake to make it look like it would be fun to jump in.  I wont try that either.  Just enjoy the view.  I really can't remember seeing the clouds look so pretty and many different kinds. With Roger Wicker here last Sunday and Cindy Hyde-Smith this Sunday. they are telling us that our vote is important.  Seniors do like to be feel important too. Jan and friend Carol are going on a girl trip this weekend.  I think it is wonderful that my girls have long time friends.  Carol is a MSU friend who has been loyal through the years.  Hope they have a good safe trip.  

Betty Boop







   



No comments: