October 12, 2018

FRIDAY

We had a big closet sale today.The money made goes to Employees Christmas Fund. Big deal for us because we get to give to our loyal employees who do so much for us.  It is the only way we can give to them.  I don't know how much it made.  I hope it is better each year.  I did not need anything but it is fun to look.  I did buy a pretty coffee mug for almost nothing and a Teddy bear for my bed.  He is wearing pajamas.  So cute.  Bitsy does not think much of it, maybe a little jealous?  How silly.  I really needed a teddy bear. I passed him up two times and went back for him because he had his eye on me.He looks loved but needed a new home.  So he is sitting on my bed. For 2$  I guess I can afford to be silly.

Betty Boop  

PS:I also give a generous amount of money to the fund too. 

No comments: