October 8, 2018

CROW & MATE ?

Does he have a mate ?  Who  would have such a rude fellow ?  Maybe someone just as rude?  Just me making up stories I guess.  The three wheel bike rode through the quite path, but the silence was broken by Mr. Rude Crow.  My did he fuss.!!!! All of a sudden he was silenced by an equally rude scream.  More female sounding.  (my take on it).  She seemed to be fussing with Mr. Rude.  He shut up fast.  They flew away. peace prevailed.  Now what do you think? Was it a mate? or just an irate onlooker?  Oh well, I will never know, but I can imagine, can't I ?  And the story goes on, I hope. Sunday at Church was good as usual.  Just Amy. MG (Ryan had to work), Sophia and Paul were out of town.  We picked up Mr. Chen's and took it to MG.'s to eat.  So good. They have the best shrimp.  We came back to my place and MG. gave Bitsy her allergy shot.  She did not cooperate fully, but MG. has a way with her and the deed got done.

Betty Boop

No comments: