October 17, 2018

FEELS LIKE WINTER

Really cool and wet on Balcony.  Not a pleasant combination for drinking coffee or anything else you may have for breakfast.  If the sun were shining, I might brave 59 degrees but not wet and no sun.  Never satisfied I guess.  Yes I am- I have lots of beautiful mornings out there. 

Jan took me to Dr. Sotolongo yesterday {to get my toe nails  clipped}  Just so you know.  Quick trip, as I needed to get back for Choir practice. We are working on Christmas and we have hard stuff.  We need to try new and not just the old.  Although the traditional is best.   Kind of wiped me out since I missed my nap. It seems my entergy will only last for one event a day and if I push to do more, I pay the next day.  Oh well, will I ever learn to pace myself?  It is hard. 

Betty {love a rainy day} Boop   

No comments: