October 29, 2018

PIG IN POKE

I had something for breakfast I used to fix for my children, called different things.  Pig in poke, egg in hole and maybe others names.  I really made a mess when I tried to turn it over.  The yolk broke and stuck,  I ended up with scrambled egg and toast within.  I ate it anyway and it tasted good.  It just looked like a disaster.  Eat it fast and don't look was all I could do.  Nice start to Monday.  I feel some better than yesterday.  I can't understand this sort of unbalanced feeling.  Ryan & MG. came yesterday and gave Bitsy her shot.  Bity absolutely loves Ryan.  He pets her so good she thinks.  She loves company anyway, but especially men.  She does not get to see many of them I guess. Anyway we had a nice visit and talked about their new house and their trip coming up to Austria.  Been there and it is beautiful and I know they will enjoy.  Their company was much enjoyed.  We talked about our favorite candy at Halloween.  People here have put it out  at their doors.  I said Snickers.  After they left, MG knocked on the door with a small Snicker bar that she picked up on their way out. TRICK OR TREAT.  What a treat that was.

Betty Boop

No comments: