October 1, 2018

SUNSHINE

Wonderful at 72 degrees on my Balcony.  After oatmeal with blueberries and rye toast coffee, I am good to go.I saw a gaggle of geese (good name for them).  They made their rude noise and seeing no ducks to scare, they flew on.  Good.  A man who walks the court every morning came out and just sat down on a bench. Wonder why he did not walk? A jet crossed over.  Early flight for many.  Blue birds were flying around.  My beautiful Croton plant is attracting hummers because of the red in them.  They get disappointed when there are no blooms.  Hey little guys, it is time to go South.  Confusing to me, but plain to them.  It is still summer here.  Well that covers it for now. Oops, I missed Sunday  Church was wonderful and lunch with Sophia, Paul, Mary Grace. Amy.  Ryan is out of town, missed him.  We had the most delightful lunch at Bravos (where the elite go on Sunday)  My oyster salad was not only very good but beautifully presented.  I sure enjoyed it.

Betty Boop
    

No comments: