October 18, 2018

NOT BALCONY WEATHER

I braved it this morning, with my long winter robe, high top slippers, and coffee.  The sunrise was beautiful a little earlier so I thought the sun was going to help warm it so I could stand it.  I probably would have stayed, but the wind was a little brisk.  So 2 minutes into my sitting on a cold seat I gave up.  Oh well it is still beautiful just from the window. 

Highlight of the week:  I had guest for lunch.  Amy, Ed, M. G., Ryan  came and we had a table full. It was so much fun.  I hope we can do it again.  It was shot day for  Bitsy.  Ryan charmed Bitsy, while M.G. gave the shot.  She was as still as could be.  Bitsy loves men and Ryan gave her the attention she needed. 

I hit the wrong button I guess and my beautiful font went away.  Oh well--SO BE IT.

Betty Boop



No comments: