October 31, 2018

HALLOWEEN OR NOT?

Two times to celebrate? Bet some will try.  I read that Butterfingers were the favorite.  Must admit they are good.  I think most candies have their place in favorites.  Hard to beat Payday, Baby Ruth, and good old Hershey bars.  I can only dream about them as they really throw me for a loop.  Oh well I am a little tired of these Halloween decorations, time to move on.  My crazy turkey that I use every November is squawking to fly out of his box.  I have two.  One is crazy.  It will go where the most can see him--in the hall where I claim that spot as mine, the other is at my door.  So I get to exercise my desire to create two times.  I leave the inside of the apartment  with out.  So it does not get so cluttered!!  Ha Ha.!!  I really don't have a lot of space.  I am trying to make fun and forget my troubles.  Everyone has them.  I have decided that no one really wants to hear them.

Hey, there comes the sun.

Betty Boop
P.S. What ever happened to MILKY WAY or THREE MUSKYTIERS?

No comments: