October 23, 2018

GOOD CLOUDY MORNING.

Cloudy this morning.  Fall is expected to be a season of change.  And is really has been that way.  I wonder what the winter will be. Last year was mild if I remember right. I really need a coat.  Mine are so out of date because we haven't needed one very much in last few seasons.  Oh well, I am at the point where I don't buy green bananas anymore.  (So the saying goes.) That is a sad thought.  Don't need that. 

Choir practice today.  We have Christmas music to learn. Some more  new stuff.  Shirly is determined to have it in the Chapel with two performances.  I hope she knows what is the right thing.  I disagree.  But I am not  the director. Amy brought me pansy plants to plant in my blue pot. I do like pansy plants and I will get them happy in their pot and they will make me happy too.

Betty Boop 

No comments: