October 20, 2018

RAIN COMING ?

I did not sleep well. I guess that is norm for now.  I got up and read a while and thought what my maid said about that.  She is a walking Bible.  She said when you can't rest or sleep, just close your eye and ask God to hold you in his arms and wait and you will go to sleep.  Guess what- it worked.  Can't wait to tell her. Maybe it was that I was ready to sleep and maybe it was the peanut butter and cracker and orange juice and maybe God heard me.  I went to sleep and slept till 7.  Too late to get it together and eat at the Cyber with friends.  Can't wait to see what daylight saving time will do to me.  Hope it helps me to fall back.  Anyway it would have been a good day for pancakes because my blood sugar had drooped a little low on sugar.  But instead my egg with chees, orange juice, rye toast and coffee filled the bill. 

Amy came yesterday.  She brought my grocery order.  I miss going myself, but so be it.  She was preparing for Ivy to visit. Hope to see her. Yet I know her visit will be short.  I will do a little load of laundry and shampoo my hair.  And drink Rooibos  Red Tea.  Have you ever had it.  Rooibos is a plant grown in Africa that tea is made from it's leaves.  It is mentioned a lot in a series of books I read.  You have to develop a taste for it.  I drink it in the winter months. Linda gave me my first box of bags several years ago.  she brings it to me once in a while.  You can buy it in Kroger and other stores that sell tea.  It is getting "hot tea weather."  I promise!! 

BETTY BOOP

No comments: