October 13, 2018

LAKE

With coffee cup full and winter robe and footies on, I braved the "cold." Yes it does feel a little nippy but good on my balcony.  I soon noticed activity around the Lake.  Groups of two or three walking around as if looking for something.  Oh, I remember.  It is employees day to fish!! I think it is well liked by them.  It is a good day for it.  I remember some days past when it was too hot.  A group just set up beneath my balcony so I can see them well.  They brought folding chairs, fishing gear and cups of coffee.  They look serious to win the prize.  Good Luck.  The fish are in there. 
My new bear slept sitting up on my dresser.  Bitsy still claims the choice place at the foot of the bed.  I am in a zoo!!  By the way, my bear is named "TED".  Very original don't you think?

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: