October 15, 2018

MONDAY (already?)

It does come around often it seems.  I look at it like a new beginning. I know that is not true, but to each his own.  Sunday was a good day at Church.  We had a good crowd.  Two of Amy's friends came and we had a lot of guest.  Bill Ellison, Temperance, and Jeff Perkins came.  They do Bluegrass Music and are well know personalities in the music business here.  They have been with us for a number of years once a year.  They do beautiful music.  Ladies of the Church put on a lovely brunch before Church.  I remember the days when I loved to be involved with those events. 

The Balcony was so pleasant this morning.  I drank coffee from my new mug that I bought at the Closet sale.  We did good on the proceeds of that event here.  My mug has a Prothonatary warbler on it.  We used to see them on Riverwood. 

Betty Boop

No comments: