October 24, 2018

BRAVED IT

I miss the Balcony in the morning.  But today with the sun out and 51 degrees. It was bracing and wonderful.  No wind really makes a difference.  I reread a letter from my Florida granddaughter.  She and husband are guiding my three amazing grandchildren to success and happiness.  My she is a good mother.  Proud of her. My mystery sky writer was at work.  I do wish I could find out more about him or her.  I bet Paul could find out.  He keeps up with what is happening with his work. 

I am excited about our new Christmas program.  We are going to impress and bless everyone with our learning a song with Latin again.  Makes us look so smart.  It is really beautiful.  I sang pretty good yesterday.  My voice is old and scratchy sometime, but that is the beauty of singing as a group.  You get caught up in other better voices and think it is your own.  I sat by a poor soul who gets lost and needs help.  Someone told me I did my good deed for today by sitting by her.  She is so sweet and brave and some day it may be me, and I do think I do good by being kind to her.  Maybe that was my purpose for the day.  Think so?

Betty Boop

No comments: