March 2, 2019

SATURDAY

Do you like Saturday's.  I do.  Somehow it takes me back in time to little girl days. Daddy home and mama doing different kinds of things.  Usually something like soup bubbling on the stove and maybe finishing something new for me to wear for Sunday School.  Always a festive kind of day.  Still feels sort of different.  There are the week days of school and work, Sunday always stood out because of the friends I only saw then and special meals for Sunday Dinner. Like fried chicken or pot roast.  Then there was Saturday. Sometime shopping. sometime racking leaves and the smell of the fire you were allowed in the city then to burn trash.  So many memories keep coming.  Hey a  trip down "Memory Lane."

Yesterday Jan and Amy surprised me with going out to lunch together.  The conversation is always good with everyone trying to catch up.  I enjoy not only the lunch away from here but the many subjects we can cover in a lunch hour.   I am so happy to have daughters that I enjoy and never do we argue or complain about each other.  I don't think everyone has that blessing. To talk and discuss many things with your adult children is something I am proud of.   All in all it was a good day.

And so is Saturday even down Memory Lane .  HOW DO YOU LIKE THE  Color PINK FOR TODAY.??


Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pink is good. Some colors fade into the background and are hard to read but pink is good.