March 31, 2019

FUN DAY

Saturday was 'breakout day."  Jan came and brought groceries for me ,  Then we went to Fresh Way produce  market on Old Canton Road. It has been operating for years there.   I used to go to it in my Riverwood days.  They have grown from a small stand on the Old Canton to what it is today.  Now they carry so many things other than the tomatoes , lady peas. okra and corn, that I went twice a week at least to buy to have fresh veggies.  It is hard to describe now.  You must go.  The tomato was so good.  Of course strawberries are coming in too and they were good at breakfast this morning.  I had tomato with bacon and an English muffin, and strawberries at the end.  What a feast.  Church this morning and lunch out, the day will be complete.

Betty Boop  hope yours is too.

No comments: