May 6, 2019

ANOTHER BEAUTY

Yes. the day looks good.  Bitsy starts her day, after her breakfast, by looking from the glass door to the Balcony.  We both just know the first little sparrow to check for bread crumbs is the same one.  Bitsy makes her little fat body as small as possible (she thinks.)  The bird doesn't seem to notice her so she must be doing a good job of hiding.  In plain sight, I must add. Still as can be.  So it starts her day.  I used to feed all kinds of birds on Riverwood.  It was my pleasure each morning too. 

We had a great day yesterday.  After Church, we went to MG and Ryan's  beautiful lake home. Paul  and Sophie picked up my favorite restaurant food, Mr. Chen's Chinese food.   Take out or eat in--either way it is the best.  We sat around their big round table. You can see the Lake well  from there.   I like a round table.  So cozy.  Ed, Amy, M.G., Ryan, Sophie  Paul, and me (odd man out.)They are so sweet to include me and make me feel needed. For what, I don't know.   But I will take it. 

Betty Boop

No comments: