May 4, 2019

SATURDAY, all day

Yes, another Saturday without Jan, but I still have Amy.  She is a busy girl, but always finds time for me.   The Balcony was a little humid this morning after a light rain last night.  But always I find something to love about it.  I woke at 6 and decided to just get up.  I was looking forward to ham and eggs.  I saved from my generous portion of ham on my dinner plate and put it aside for breakfast.  Scrambled eggs with toast and orange juice and a bit of honey on my whole wheat toast was mighty fine.  My second cup-o-jo on the Balcony topped it off.  The world looked fresh from the rain and the "sanctuary choir" of birds were in rare form.  Such a happy sound.  Also a happy sound was the program we had yesterday of a sweet Korean Children's Choir who sang like Angels.  40 age 6-13 who were here before and still do concerts all over the world. They were a real treat.  Life is good here at SCV.

Betty Boop

No comments: