May 1, 2019

WEDNESDAY

I have deleted  the last two blogs by mistake.  I was ready to give  up.   Must be me.  My eyes look the wrong way when I hit some buttons.  A hazard of old eyes.  I have been so lucky with my eyes.  They have been through numerous surgeries and I still manage to see almost O. K.   But there will come a time when that  will not be a fact.  My Dr. is amazed as it is.  So I will just be thankful for what I have. 
  
So I will be careful to push the right button today.  The clouds today looking from the Balcony, look like rain.   I hope not. Yesterday I had a visit while looking from the Balcony.  M. & Mrs. Mallard were looking for a nest sight I hope.  They stayed a while and discussed it.  I don't think they will stay even though I threw bread crumbs to them.  They ate so excited, but I may have dashed  thoughts of a nest.  Maybe not private enough.  Oh well, did the wrong thing again.

Betty Boop

No comments: