May 17, 2019

ANOTHER BEAUTY

I can't get enough of this perfect weather.  The Balcony was delightful at 7 A. M.  We have such a small window of this kind of weather--no humidity .  One lone duck on the wall below me.  Lonely Duck, I guess.  Small covey of Canada Geese were grazing on my meadow. Bluebirds fliting in the trees below my balcony.  Two houses have guest.  Many other birds I can not identify .  Because I can't see them well.  Bitsy is here near my feet smiling in  the ray  of sunshine.  Happy and full of turkey & giblet  dinner.  I  have to give her a little good stuff with her meds mashed in it to get it down her.  She loves it and begs  for more, but I keep it as a treat. 

Jan took me to ear Dr. yesterday.  He opened both of my ears.  I tend to fill up easy.  I need to go on a regular bases to keep it at bay.  It went well-no infection, but I must give it a little time to settle  down.  It still has a pain off and on.  I know I am no different from everyone else, but it seems I have a lot to maintain.  If you live to 92, a lot can go wrong, no matter how you take care. And I do my best to pay attention to my health and still not be obsessive and not overdo it.  O well, you are brought up to date on the health front.  Now get on with the best part.  And that is to "enjoy myself."  It's later than you think.    Did you watch the last BIG BANG THEORY"  last night?  It is one of my favorite shows.  I will miss it, although I am sure I can see it over and over in reruns.  I was satisfied with the ending.  Very clever writing, I think.

Betty Boop

No comments: