May 28, 2019

BUSY DAY

It seems it does not take much for me to call it a busy day.   My energy is low. I did really enjoy lunch Memorial Day.  It was full of residents and guest.  They did, I think, an excellent job of having plenty of extra help.  Made it  very nice. I had BBQ   chicken, corn on cob, baked beans, cole  slaw, watermelon, and grilled peach melba  served in the best cookie cup.  I had lunch with three ladies I knew slightly and it was refreshing to hear new stories.   One was named Dot-that was fun.  They all loved to talk and although their stories were interesting, I was very tired when we lingered too long telling them. I really listen and keep most of my  stories to  myself.  I find that no one really wants to hear them anyway.  I fell in the bed and slept for an hour.  Kind of tired the rest of the day. Read my book of the moment and tried to recover.  Still have little energy this morning.  I wonder why?

Betty Boop

No comments: