May 26, 2019

LIKE GLASS

At 7 this morning, as I stepped to the Balcony, the Lake was like glass.  Not a ripple could be seen.  The reflection of the trees in the water was like a still picture.  No wind at all. The Willow trees and the Cyprus, were a good choice when they were planted.   I get to enjoy the choice somebody  made years ago.  On the balcony next to me flew a pair of sparrows, just silently surveying the scene.  Away they flew in together.  It is  the time for "twos."  So much fun to watch the pairs as they go about their purpose.

My Jimmy Dean sausage, egg, and cheese on a whole wheat English muffin was so good this morning. (a Sunday morning treat)  Along with cranberry-mango juice and a big fat strawberry and coffee too was fit for a Queen and me too.  Church later and whatever happens.  I am ready. (I hope.)

Betty Boop  

No comments: