May 30, 2019

ANOTHER STORY

Always see a story.  All made up in my mind. Geese are sunning on The  bank below me.  Fresh from a swim and sunning their feathers.  There is an odd number.  They go in pairs these days,  one old boy had his neck stretched and looking up Lake.  "Late again," he seems  to say.  He finally gave up and flew to hurry her up.  Now, I am not saying this is true, but don't you think that could happen?  These pairs are getting on my nerves.  Maybe it is still Spring and something happens even in the oldies. But we have been watching a few "friendships"  blossom lately. Oh I hate gossip, but something like "friendship" is interesting. For me, It has not happened.   Maybe I have not been interested.  I don't expect it to happen to me, but for those who find someone to be happy with, so be it.  I have enough memories to last a life time.  I am  lucky.  They come to me at times and I savor them and make them in my mind perfect.  Although I know no one is perfect.

Betty Boop  

No comments: