May 19, 2019

LITTLE RAIN

Well into each life a little rain must fall, so the saying goes.   I do hope not as much as the last weekend.  But we made the most of it as a we had out annual Spring campout.   You know campout brings horror to some I mention it to.   I usually don't spread that subject to some out here.  They think I am crazy.  But as one who has traveled all over the world by many modes of travel, camping is my favorite of all Truman and I did.  We gave that delight to all our children.  They have traveled a lot too but still love our get togethers.  Hey, maybe it is partly the fun we have just being together.  That is our goal. 

Bitsy and I love our little sparrows that I feed bread crumbs to every morning on the Balcony.  She hides (she thinks) in the edge of the drapes  and is as still as can be, and watches.  They carried crumbs away this morning, because I broke them up too  large.  So they could not stay to break them up.   I know they were afraid of the CAT.      Well away I go to prepare for Church. Come with us.  

Betty Boop

No comments: