May 20, 2019

TWELVE TALL PINES

There are 12 tall (I mean tall) pines outside my Balcony.  They were alive with music this morning.  A regular chorus was happily singing.  All kinds of voices.   Happy I guess.   I know two little sparrows are.  Bitsy and I see to that with bread crumbs each morning.   I saw two Canada geese making wake on the Lake.  All married and getting ready for family.  One man walking with purpose.  I saw two workers on the job .They were spreading fresh pine straw around the trees and shrubs.  They do such a nice job of keeping our grounds nice and fresh.  

Lunch after Church was good. At Bonefish. Ever been there?  Amy, MG, (Ryan was not feeling well), Sophie & Paul, and me.  We enjoyed talking about many things.  I love to listen.  Usually not much to add, of interest to them,  so I just listen.  Hearing aids make it hard to keep up in a crowd like a restaurant.   So Be It.

Betty Boop

No comments: