May 29, 2019

SYMPHONY

Symphony from a my private Balcony. Yet, I can dress in my nighty  and flip pops and drink coffee, not fine wine and not even comb my hair.  I heard the most beautiful music you ever heard. There even seemed to be an elegant leader with his tucks and baton to direct them.  I am talking about my birds in the  pine trees.  O they were in tune this morning. I picture the mocking bird as the leader.  He knows all the songs and can sing them perfect. Another group is also preparing. Our Choir is preparing a concert for 4th of July.  We really love singing the songs for that.  I can't sing well anymore and most of us can't  do as we used to but some can and  they do a good job of caring us who want to enjoy.  Together --about 30 to 35 do good I think.  At least we enjoy it. 

Getting warm on the Balcony even early and I move my chair out of the sun.  Bitsy enjoys watching the sparrows eat bread crumbs.  They are glad when I come inside so they can continue the breakfast of whole wheat rye bread crumbs . Fancy birds!!

Betty Boop

No comments: