May 21, 2019

BREEZY ON BALCONY

There was a warm but small wind blowing on Balcony.  A big old mean wasp chased me in.  He was so big that I thought at first he was a hummingbird. I do hate those wasp, they are mean and if they sting---it hurts for days.  So I gave it to him and came inside. 

I got some meds for my ear ache, I do hope it helps.  Jan went to much trouble to get me some relief.  So far, not there yet, but I will faithfully follow the Doctor's orders, because that is what I do.  But I find you must also be good at knowing your own body. Plus have a "Jan" to help.  What would I do without my girls? They are so wonderful to me and I try not to be too much trouble.           Tuesday is Choir practice  day.  We are working on a 4th of July celebration.   I love those old songs. 

Betty Boop

No comments: