May 7, 2019

PLEASANT ON BALCONY

I really don't know what I would do without my Balcony. Of course that is a silly thing to say.  I would find another way to seek peace and a place to reflect.  But to be out there before the world around me begins to turn, is a true blessing.  It was a small breeze and cool temperature. Just right. My flowers are looking good, since Amy replaced a few that did not make it.  They looked happy this morning.  All pink, yellow and purple.  So pretty.  I had a few things to sort out and finally decided to just be still and wait for an  answer and try not to "fix" everything.  Hope for a better weather report for the weekend and our Mother's Day campout in cabins. Something we have a tradition of doing.  Gets harder as things get different every year.   Time does march on--so try to keep up.

Betty Boop

No comments: