November 13, 2019

BACK

Finally, at 6:30 last evening the TV is back.  I was so glad that I did not face another night without it.  How self centered can I be? Others all over the world are suffering for many things and me upset about a TV night.  Anyway, it is back on and they did not install the update.  They said in about 2 weeks they would come back and do it.  I guess they still have a way to go before they know what to do next.  I do not pretend to understand.  SO BE IT. 

Let's talk about the weather instead.  Or do we want to do that either?   It is cold.  Really cold for this time of year for the South.  I will still take our weather over any other.  I am just glad to stand by Bitsy and stare out at the beauty around me and enjoy  being inside.  I feel I have earned the right to just stay put. 

Choir practice went well.  I can't believe Christmas is coming so fast.  I do love the beautiful music of Christmas.   We are doing some hard new ones, but we are getting there. When the time comes to perform, it will come together.  It always does.

Betty Boop
P.S.  This hot coffee is so good this morning.  I had a hot chocolate yesterday afternoon-another pleasure.

No comments: