November 5, 2019

LEAVES CHANGING

You have to see the changing of the leaves in the Fall up North.  Can't describe it.  We got to travel the best way in Motor home.  Earlier by travel  trailer and pop-up also.  It was a good way for kids and it was so much cheaper.  They loved it.  Seeing so much more for our money.  That was a big factor raising 3 girls in the early days.  Not a bad way to go-in fact the best. Outside my Balcony  among the tall pines  is a tree I do not know.  It is in it's full glory of red. A few trees have been planted down South that are not native but are thriving.  So you see some color. 

We are having a Birthday Party!!  For all who have turned 90 this year and before.  It is today.  Will tell all about it after the party.  Jan and Amy are coming.  The slide show of the 90's people are being honored with a slide show on the big screen.  We took photos of us in our travels.  It was hard for me to decide,  I have so many.  Lucky me.

Betty Boop

No comments: