November 1, 2019

Brrrrrrr !!!!!

Yes, it is just plain cold. Halloween!!  All the doorways were decorated.  Well most of the children-at-heart were.  Bowls of candy.  We all need a little sugar.  My favorite all time candy is Snickers.  But most chocolate will do.  I have been rationing out a bite or two  Little moderation is good for your conscience.  And good to the lips too.  Now on to Thanksgiving décor.  I hauled out the old crazy turkey that I have had a few years.  It is hard to describe him.  He carries a sign that says "GIVE THANKS".  And I hope he does remind everyone who sees him to be  thankful for all our many blessings.  I like my job of decorating the table at my entrance to my hallway. Also a few dried corn ears and husk hanging on my door will appear.  I inspire my neighbors to do the same.  (I hope.)

Well, let me get myself together and start my day.  Hope yours is a good one too.

Betty Boop

No comments: