November 24, 2019

COLDAND SUNNY

I  know you like my weather report each morning I know you can look for yourself, it is just a good morning greeting.  Jan and Mr. T. came yesterday for lunch and Jan helped me with some mundane matters.  Gosh!  she is good.  I had a cheese, tomato, and bacon sandwich on whole wheat toast.   Heavy on the bacon.  So much bacon I took half of it out and home for breakfast this morning.  I had a soft boiled egg and a whole wheat waffle (sugar free syrup.)  The Cyber is generous  with that bacon.  But warmed in the oven it is good the next day.  Rainy cool day put me into the soup mood.  I made Navy Bean & Ham soup.  A big pot is plenty to share and put some in the freezer.  I also had some for supper.  So that was my day.  Pretty good  one.  Maybe today will be good too.  "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."  Off to Church with Amy.

Betty Boop

No comments: