November 4, 2019

SUNRISE

I hope some of my readers saw the sky just before sunrise this morning.  I can not describe it.  Many, many small dark clouds filled the sky as the sun sent beautiful pink rays to cut through them.  I have seen skies look this way before but not so dramatic.  I am glad I was up early to see it. Yesterday it was All Saints Day.At Church  Amy arranged a beautiful altar display of candles for 6 we lost this past year.  It was a very touching service.  Beautiful women we lost, I knew well for a long time in the church. Keep wondering why I was not among them. I  guess the Lord has other plans for me.  While I love my life now  I sometime wonder why I am still here.  I have good new friends at SCV but most of my old friends that I shared raising children with are gone. Many in the Church were very good friends.

Did I tell you that Jan and I went shopping Saturday.  Bought one top, but my personal shopper, Jan, brought for me to try on a bag of tops from TJ Max.  She knows my taste well and I chose 5 out of 6.  Made me happy. 

Betty Boop

No comments: