November 16, 2019

SATURDAY

Freezing this morning. Bitsy and I stand at the glass sliding door and gaze out.  I crack the door for her to take in the cold air.  Her little nose goes to work to smell the fresh air.  I close it quickly because the wind is going right through me.  She looks disappointed.  Just wonder what she smells that keeps that little nose working so fast? This little creature has cost me a small fortune in care, but  she is such a friend and confidant. She listens  to all my conversations.  We give to each other.  Guess she earns her "keep."

Closet sale was a great success. Last count we made over 7 thousand and they were still counting.  Great.!!  Wish I  could have helped more.  I only spent 25 cents.  Bought Bitsy a feeding dish.  Really a little saucer so I have two.  One clean and one in use.  Ho Ho Ho. 

Betty Boop

No comments: