November 15, 2019

DAUGHTERS

Daughters  are blessings.  I have three.  They do so much for me.  Physically and emotionally.  Amy came yesterday and we worked on my Christmas "happies." I get myself into a corner and need help each year.  Maybe I will make this year the last.  I really am not up to doing it.  But to be together and work is priceless.  Jan helped last year along with Amy.  We may need her again.  I am so pleased with this year's gifts. I am limited now to how much I shop.  My family has gotten to big and it is impossible to  do what I used to do.  SO BE IT,  I always say.  Time does not stop and things do change.

Big closet sale downstairs.  We have it mainly for benefit of our employees.  We cannot "tip" so this is like a Christmas bonus to them and I am so glad to do it.  Plus everyone loves to look and buy each others "stuff. Just peeking in yesterday as they were setting up. it looked like a lot to buy.  Hope to get down and look.

Betty Boop

No comments: