November 30, 2019

HO HO HO !!!

It is getting to look a lot like Christmas.  Not the weather.  We sat outside on P & S's after lunch yesterday.  They have such a nice back  back yard and outside living room(I call it.)  They brought the cat out on a leash and she enjoyed it too. Dinner was great.  We had all the favorites they remembered.  Green beans prepared 3 ways to satisfy all.  M. G.'s lamb was especially good. 
I received pictures from Jan of the Merkosky's putting up their Christmas tree.  My my they are making memories and living them today.  How wonderful. 

I had a rare treat.  I sat on the Balcony wrapped in winter robe and high sleep socks.  I have missed it lately because it has been too cold or rainy.  I feel a peace out there and enjoy the ducks and geese and the clouds. Our whole building outside is beautiful as it gets dark and the lights come on.  Beautiful sight and I am  glad so many enjoy putting all the decorations up.  My table is done as is my door.  I guess I will put the sad little fake tree up.  Only to see my treasured old ornaments.  I say old in a good way, because they are memories I love. 
SWEETLY BE  --  BETTY BOOP

No comments: