November 19, 2019

GONE ARE THE GREEN FIELDS

Sitting in the Bubble, I thought of that song.  Our meadow is not green anymore.  But the Canada Geese think it is great.  I saw a large gaggle of them feeding.  I am sure they had a swim first because they were sunning and then got up all together to graze.  Beautiful sight if you don't get in there way.  They can be mean and aggressive. I also saw swimming two kinds of ducks.  Some are new, just wintering here I guess.  I watered my plants there.  They are also wintering (in the Bubble.)  Like a greenhouse out there.  Very nice.

Amy came yesterday and almost finished the trees.  Also brought bags for gifting.  I will enjoy bagging them and organizing the list of the people I want to give them to. I am also so pleased with my gifts this year.  No more-next year!! I will not plan to make anything.  It is getting too hard for my hands and I end up letting Amy & Jan do most of the work.  That was not my intention-I always wanted it to be my gift, but my girls have gotten pleasure the last couple of years to help.  Thanks for  girls.  Mine are the best.

Betty Boop

No comments: