November 9, 2019

SATURDAY

Sun looks good, but it is cold.  Got down to 30 degrees for a short while.  Sun came up and it will be a beautiful day.  Can't complain, because this is what we asked for. Jan came yesterday to bring my groceries.  I seem to need so much.  We went to the little alterations lady to get my two new pants shortened .  Always the short one I am.  Even 6 petite is too long. So be it, I am not growing any more. Actually I  don't think I have grown in height since 4th grade.  I guess I am stretching that a little.  4' 11" is what I am now.  (And shrinking !)

I am reading one of a series of books by W. Bruce Cameron. It is called A DOG'S PROMISE. New one in -A DOG'S PURPOSE series.  I need to read the two in between.  Hope we have it in large print.  I get tired reading any other print.  Reading takes a good part of my time.  We have a very good library here and the Book Mobile come also.  SCV is the place to be.  Come on over-we still have a few spaces left.  Jan is busy today and wont be here as usual on Saturday.  Miss our lunch time together. 

Thanksgiving is coming soon and my Crazy Old Turkey is on display. Shaking his head, if you know to touch his hat.  Also, Truman's Navy picture is on display with other Vets in the case downstairs.  We cover it all here.

Chatty Betty Boop
P.S. Sophie, you will be glad I left the CRAZY OLD WITCH I used to have that hollowed so weird, you were a little afraid of her.  Remember?  I left her behind!!  MaMaw

1 comment:

Sophie Wolf said...

That witch was scary!!