November 27, 2019

EARLY BIRD

Just call me "early bird".  Wonder where that phrase came from.? Mr. Google would know.  Maybe I will bother to look it up later.  I understand what it means.  Someone has to be early and first to sing.  It seems I have been trying for the title lately.  5:30 sometime ad I try to stay in bed till 6.  That gets hard to do. Some may find it hard to eat breakfast that early, but there I am eating scrambled egg, grits, whole wheat toast, O. J. and coffee by 6:30.  I like breakfast food. Could eat it at lunch and dinner. 

My we are anxious for Christmas.  The committee is like a bee hive.  I remember working on that one several years.  Let someone younger and full of energy do it now.  Just enjoy the Court Yard come alive as well as the lights outside.  Many have put up wreathes at their doors.  My, lets do Thanksgiving first.  I see why time seems to fly by-we are so anxious to get it done before it is too late.  Ha!!  My "happies" are ready and I am sitting on ready to deliver them on the first of December. I am working on the list.  Checking it twice.  It is a big thing for me.

Betty Boop

No comments: