November 22, 2019

LOVE A RAINY DAY?

If you do love a rainy day, you are happy.  Woke at 6 and started my day.  I have been looking for an order from Amazon that went a stray.  They replaced it and it arrived.  Barbara came to clean. Happy Bitsy.  I had a small breakfast early and went to the Cyber for the rest, while my apartment was being cleaned.  Met a resident coming in from the Court Yard where he had assembled his workers (residents) to start decorating for Christmas.  It had started to rain.  So his day was lost.  Maybe tomorrow he said.  We really do depend on volunteers to do so much.  I did my share of that in the past.  It helped me through my grief process a lot.  Bitsy is looking over my shoulder while standing on a close table.  She said "good morning."  Rain seems to upset her routine and she is looking for a place to hide.  She is quite a ballerina  in  jumping and climbing in spite of her little round "tummy."  Now she is sitting on my desk right beside me.  I will use her for an excuse for errors.  OOOps, she left.  Still looking for a hiding place. 

Betty Boop

No comments: