November 25, 2019

SUNRISE

If you were up at sunrise this morning you may have seen the sun rise.  I did and I was impressed (as always.) at the beauty of it all.  he pinks are so pretty as the sun turns the dark blue into a color no artist can imagine.  I am glad to see it each morning.  You have to get up early and be ready to look. 

Sunday was long.  Amy dropped me off after Church.  We had been together a lot that week and nobody else was coming for lunch, so she went home and I decided not to face the Sunday crowd in dinning room and had a very good TV dinner with a fruit salad I made.  Was pretty good for a change.  Bitsy was surprised at the change of events.  She is so into routine. I really give her a lot more credit than she is capable of.

I keep wanting to write a poem, but just can't do it.  Maybe desire to write is the first step.  We will see. 

Betty Boop

No comments: