July 20, 2015

BREAKFAST !!!!

Breakfast, another lovely word.  I have always liked it.  Not the word but the food.  I have been eating it lately to use up excess money on my card.  There is this one employee who is a cook in the dinning room kitchen, who comes in every morning to the Cyber,  She comes straight to me and gives me a hug and a kind word.  I am usually the only one that early eating .  Now that is a good way to start the day.  Then at my door was a sweet note, a peach, and a small  hula girl for my beach mermaid that I lost.  I have not talked much about that little theft but I have a clue to who and know it was an  over medicated thing. Mystery solved and put to bed.  So be it.

Sunday should be more helpful than it is.  Many try to help, but I still get "blue" 

  I miss Irene more on Sunday.  I put some paper in the recycle bin and there was my Sunday comic paper all folded as If she put it there.  My My it is not even 9AM but look what all has happened.  Thank you Lord---how can I be blue today.  Yesterday  is over with its problems and I have a new one.  Please help me not to mess it up.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad mystery is solved. Sunday lunch is usually fun.